The office will be closed for the year-end holidays. Sending you best wishes for a happy holiday!
Your paid time-off days
- December 24th and 25th in observance of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- December 31st and January 1st in observance of New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Before you go
Just a few things before you sign off:
- Remind your colleagues and manager if you are planning on taking additional time off around the holidays.
- Set your out-of-office messages to let colleagues and customers know when you’ll be back online and who to contact while you’re out.
- And last but not least… feel free to send a Season’s Greetings or Happy Holidays message to a colleague or customer!
We are wishing you all that is merry and bright for the holidays.
We hope you enjoy some well-deserved time with your loved ones. Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to seeing you in 2025!