Happy Holidays to your team!
“To-do before you go” reminders
Just a few things to do before people sign off:
- Remind your colleagues and manager if you are planning on taking additional time off around the holidays.
- Set your out-of-office messages to let colleagues and customers know when you’ll be back online and who to contact while you’re out.
- And last but not least… feel free to send a Season’s Greetings or Happy Holidays message to a colleague or customer!
Send your team a nice message.
- Be you. If it’s your style to throw in a pun, a team photo, or a festive recipe, do it!
- Remind people. Remind them of the “Todo before you go” reminders and paid time off days above
- Say thank you. Calling out a specific contribution they made to a project or to the team is even better.
- Encourage them to wind down. They have worked hard this year. Encourage them to fully shut off and spend time away from work relaxing and re-energizing.
- Wish them the best. Sometimes it can be hard to know exactly what to say, but a simple Happy Holidays and best wishes for a Happy New Year can do just the trick.
We are wishing you all that is merry and bright for the holidays.
We hope you enjoy some well-deserved time with your loved ones. Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to seeing you in 2021!